Ruby on Rails robots.txt folders - Stack Overflow

I'm about to launch a Ruby on Rails application and as the last task, I want to set the robots.txt file. I couldn't find information about how ...

Restricting crawler activity to certain directories with robots.txt

I would like to use robots.txt to prevent indexing of some parts of my website. I want search engines to index only the / directory and not ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Unanswered 'robots.txt' Questions - Stack Overflow

In my Heroku app, I am consistently getting the following error in my logs: FATAL -- ActionController::RoutingError (No route matches [GET] "/robots.txt") I ...

Recently Active 'robots.txt' Questions - Page 15

Restricting crawler activity to certain directories with robots.txt. I would like to use robots.txt to prevent indexing of some parts of my website. I want ...

Why is my robots.txt not working? - Server Fault

I am finding that PDF files in the /files/ directory are being indexed by Google. Should I move the first entry to the bottom? In working with ...

The Stack Overflow Tag Engine – Part 2 - Performance is a Feature!

This is the long-delayed part 2 of a mini-series looking at what it might take to build the Stack Overflow Tag Engine.

nginx configuration for rails subdir deployment - Server Fault

I'm having quite a bit of trouble configuring nginx to serve my Rails app's static files; I mean all the files in the app's public/ folder, ...

[PDF] Testing Guide - OWASP Foundation

The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a worldwide free and open com- munity focused on improving the security of application software.

The Importance of robots.txt in a Ruby on Rails Application

In Ruby on Rails, the robots.txt file should be placed in the public directory. This placement ensures it's accessible to web crawlers.